A “cookie” is a small data file transferred by a Website to your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are typically classified as either “session” cookies or “permanent” cookies. Please note: they are not dangerous.
Cookies can do lot of different jobs, such as letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve user experience. A website can only know anything personally identifiable about you if you have told it that information.
It is important to note that you are in control of the cookies on your computer. You can at any time delete these text files, or even control which websites can set cookies on your computer.
It’s useful for us to know how our site is being used, and which pages are more popular than others. This helps us to see which advertisements work better than others, keeping our advertising costs down so we can offer you the best prices possible. Looking at all the data we collect helps us to improve the design of our site, making sure that we are providing the answers that people are looking for, and so offering a better service to our website.
Do cookies contain personally identifiable information?
Fuinneog do not use any cookie that contain any personally identifiable information.
Managing Cookies Usage
– You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu or by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org.
• Microsoft Internet Explorer: www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.htm
• Mozilla Firefox browser: support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/
• Opera browser: www.opera.com/support/tutorials/security/privacy/
• Safari browser: www.apple.com/support/safari/
• Google Chrome browser: www.google.com/support/chrome/
ANY EXTERNAL LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES ARE CLEARLY IDENTIFIABLE AND FUINNEOG IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OR PRIVACY STATEMENTS OF THESE WEBSITES. YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT THE PROVIDERS OF THESE WEBSITES DIRECTLY IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES OR CONCERNS RELATING TO THESE WEBSITES.