Spectus composite doors are available with either 70mm or 63mm depth frames. The door slabs themselves are 44mm glass reinforced plastic (GRP). PVC-Polycarbonate or steel skinned, and are available in a wide range of traditional, modern and contemporary designs, and, where appropriate, internally glazed. Frames can incorporate thermally-efficient RCM inserts which will nor rust or oxidise and which are designed to facilitate hardware positioning and screw retention.
- Open inwards or outwards
- Low-threshold system to the requirements of regional Building Regulations.
- Single, double, coupled or common-mullion combined door sets
- Glazing options from 24mm to 44mm
- Frames are durable, impact-resistant PVC-U
- Recycled composite material (RCM) thermal inserts, and/or steel or aluminium reinforcement
- Full choice of handles including lever/lever, lever/pull pad, lever/offset
- Can include secure glazing to meet requirements of PAS24
- Choice of colours, finishes, glazing and hardware